Saturday, May 28, 2011

FIRST POST★

Hello minna-san! I would like to type 'hello' in japanese romanji. But...How the hell do you spell it? .__.; ANYWAYS. WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT STUFF IN MY LIFE. My name is Shiia<--LOL. I wish. Ahh, lets start off with 13 facts about moi!
1. Watashi ni otaku desu. <-- Is it right? ><;
2. I'm a pervert. And proud of it. <3
3. I like spending money. It makes me happy. 8D Though sometimes I regret it.
4. I'm an artsy person <3
5. I'm asian. Chinese. But don't go chinese on me ._.;
6. I'm messy (: 
7. I'm forgetful. T_T So please remind me if I forget.
8. I can't spell to save my life. I have to constantly go on dictionary.com.
9. I am directionallly challenged. 
10. I can be very straight forward at time. Therefore, I apologise in advance and please tell me if I offended you in anyway. 
11. I'm a last minute person. T_T. Procastinate too much.
12. I LIEK POKEMON.
13. I like to be unrealistic <3. It doesn't hurt to dream and make a little wish ;)
EXTRA: MY FIRST TIME AT ANIME NORTH WAS AWESOME. <3 I'll make a post about it. Soon. Someday. When I eventually remember to do so.   

Nomnomnom. Don't you just love this face?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll be sure to reply!<3