Tuesday, May 31, 2011

lol. how cruel.

    I really don't know what to say. May 30th was just a horrible day for me. What I was feeling inside...Disappointment, anger, agony, and frustration. I had so much to do and so little time. I guess I procastinated too much. My geography project was due the next day. I barely started. I was so disappointed in myself. Why didn't I start it sooner? Why did I stall for so long? Why? Geography is certainly my worst subject for this semister, and I was desperate to boost my mark up. Guess what. I stay up til 4am and still didn't even finish the god damn project. I was angry at myself for always, always dawdling. Worst of all, May 30th was my birthday. I don't want to be an attention whore or anything like that. But, I, for the entire, fucking, day, had not heard a single "Happy Birthday" said to me. Truth to be said, I was disappointed. Is my existance really that worthless? Unnecessary? I wanted to cry and scream to everyone, " It's my birthday!". I guess it's my fault, I never really give them the right date when they asked for my birthday. I know I'm making it a big deal and no one really give a damn. But, it was agonizing for me. Well, happy fucking belated birthday to me. Also, I thank those who took their time reading this. 

With much love and tears,
Shiia   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll be sure to reply!<3